Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lazy Quarter

Welll here's some of the stuff thats been up. This quarter time has mostly been focused on a retake of a class that I didnt do so well in last year. Its and architecture studio and the one thing that I keep having repeat to me is that this is all much easier the second time around. That fact has led me to try a fraction of the amount that I did in the previous year which has been a nice break. Heres a couple of the things that I'm dilly dallying around with.

This project dealt with going to a building on campus and documenting some of the features that we thought defined the building. I decided on materials as the element that defined space and linked spaces. Fun stuff. Must admit. Definitely not 100 percent going into this but it is what it is.

Real Estate Web Site Hosting
Real Estate Web Site Hosting

No comments: