Saturday, March 17, 2012

Playing With Flash

I had my first encounter with Flash last night and so far it has been very fulfilling. Adobe's tutorials are top notch in helping you to get to know the basics. Today I plan to learn a lot more and eventually put all this fun to work. Here is a quick animation I made after only about 20 minutes of reading.


Now if you can imagine putting any artwork as those circles and any movement over time as their paths and the possibilities really seem endless. I am also super excited to include audio. End goal of this is to make a really cool video intro for the fluffy muffin videos over at the website I've been telling you guys about. Fluffy Muffin Try it out if you have the chance! You can download the free trial of Flash Pro at adobe's website!
Until Next Time!

No comments: