Saturday, November 28, 2009

Many pictures to come?

Bought a DSLR on black friday. A Nikon D3000 to be more specific. I've been wanting this and deliberating about it for some time now. I can definitely say that I am satisfied with my purchase. Admittedly I am still a noob at legitimate photography but I think that this is the first step in a good direction. Heres a couple that I took this morning that I think turned out alrgiht. Until next time!









Real Estate Web Site Hosting
Real Estate Web Site Hosting

3 comments:

mr. piggy said...

wow you caught a picture of francis' face~

that's rare.

Anonymous said...

NNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, my bad. I just thought about it, hve a handful of times. But since I got back in Oct. I have not