Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Annnd We're Back!

Hope everybody had a good Christmas,or other holiday that you celebrate, and are refreshed for the next long haul! I know my Christmas went fairly well and I am here to give you an update of what happened and what is sure to come this following quarter! First thing that happened over the break was, as I mentioned in an Earlier Post, I broke down and bought CS5.5! So far its been amazing, I have been going back and forth between the programs with such ease that its unbelievable. When I get back to Seattle later this week I am going to start the process of de-papering my apartment with the acrobat pro's pdf scan function.

So what have I been working on this break? Well I've been working alot on a project my girlfriend, check out her tumblr and blog :D, and a couple friends and I have been working on called Fluffy-Muffin.com. We've decided to launch a website about daily college life and post college life in the format of Comics and literature based musings updated several times a week. SO FAR its turning out to be a huge amount of work but very fulfilling.

We plan to pay for the hosting, and maybe an extra bit more, with ads placed within the site and a paypal donate button. Who knows, maybe we can come out even here! Anyways we are launching on the first so its been a scramble to get everything done for the big day. I'm realizing more and more though how its going to be a huge amount of ongoing work. We can do it! Check out some of the Images that I've been working on the last few weeks. All the hand drawn style elements are products of Alice Lee and the formatting is myself.

Finally, there is something I am very excited about! When I get back into school this coming weeks I am going to download and POSSIBLY purchase the student license of Keyshot Rendering. I've seen it do some incredible things and if all goes well with the trial I just might purchase. HOWEVER, I am so insanely broke right now I don't know if I can even afford the 100 bucks. SO. if you guys want to HELP ME PURCHASE :D all you have to do is take a look at my lovely advertisements :). I hate begging for money.... Until next time!

No comments: