Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Early Christmas Present

Happy Holidays! Today I decided to get myself an early Christmas present that I can't wait to install. Its the Adobe Creative Suite CS 5.5 design premium! It comes with Photoshop Extended, Illustrator, InDesign, Dreamweaver, Flash Professional, Flash Catalyst, Fireworks, Acrobat X Pro, as well as Bridge, Device Central, and Media Encoder. I've been holding off on this purchase for a long time, and I've really been wanting to do some work in Flash and Dreamweaver. I'll make the time! Anyways this was a debate between the Design Premium suite and the Web Premium suite. The reason I decided to go with the Design Premium was it has almost all of the web premium minus Flash Builder BUT the web premium lacks InDesign. I really like InDesign. Anyways this should help me on my way to amazing! Oh! and since I get mad discounts as a UW student all for 380 after tax... not too bad.
Until next time!

No comments: